What language do you want to use Torre in?
• At Twilio, product managers are responsible for every aspect of the product. From concept to product design to go-to-market planning and launch. You will have full responsibility to grow your products, leading the product requirements to build and operate highly-scalable services that operate at better than five 9s availability. • Twilio is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Web team and lead the product effort for sendgrid.com. You’ll be responsible for driving efforts ranging from content strategy to feature development on the property, working in coordination with peers in the Web team from Engineering and Design, as well as partnering with our Core Creative and Editorial teams inside the Brand organization to ship cross-functional projects.
• Owning and executing the roadmap for your product - communicating both the business value and the technical rationale behind your product decisions. • Seek out and gather partner needs as well as the team’s needs — translate and synthesize them into impactful products/product requirements. • Empowering others and guiding your team to craft great content, processes, and systems that make the work of hundreds of people writing content at Twilio better. • Being bold as you lead the team to craft new ways to inspire users to think bigger about what’s possible with communications technology • Believing that building a world-class digital brand starts with building a diverse team, and being inclusive every step of the way.
• Deep knowledge of analytics platforms and metrics-based product planning and performance tracking. These will be key to defining features, prioritizing for roadmaps, and tracking real-time performance at launch. • The ability to solicit customer requirements from many partners, balancing goals across a number of teams, thoughtfully prioritize, and work with engineering and design to get results. • Experience leading new software features and/or new software products from ideation through GA/launch in an Agile environment • You are a strategic problem solver and thrive operating in broad scope, from conception through continuous operation of 24x7 services • Possess strong technical acumen - you can code and can communicate effectively with engineers and architects. • Experience managing products at various stages of maturity, from legacy to greenfield.
• 5+ years product management experience in a fast-paced company or equivalent experience. You know how to knock down barriers to get to your objective. • Bachelors / Masters degree in Computer Science required, or equivalent experience
• Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
• Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
• This is a unique opportunity for a product-minded person to operate like a startup inside a growing company. As we move into the next generation of the Twilio SendGrid brand, you’ll be involved in the brand, product positioning, messaging, SEO and conversion efforts that make the top of funnel efforts work. • We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves. In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. • Salary: • Denver/Boulder Metro: Tier 4 base salary range: $109,824 - $151,008 • Rest of Colorado: Tier 5 base salary range: $96,096 - $132,132 • Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan. • Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.