¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• GitHub is seeking a Services Sales Representative to work with the Professional Services team. • We're looking for a team member who applies customer-facing skills and GitHub knowledge to craft success paths for our customers. As a Services Sales Representative, you'll work directly with customers, the sales team and the professional services team for selling Services, scoping, procuring, and coordinating service engagements.
• New business strategic selling. Develop services sales plans and resource requirements to close new business within GitHub’s Enterprise market segment and grow those accounts by providing new account services for customer and company success. Provide accurate forecasting for deals and quarterly revenue. Be the primary interface for new prospects and customers. • Risk Management. Identify risk and be decisive to ensure any risk is mitigated. • Network building. Identify the right customer stakeholders and build connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; work cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for deal success. Build a solid network at GitHub and within customer and prospect accounts to ensure successful deal conversion. Work cross-functionally within professional services organization. Also with technical product management, engineering, support, and sales organizations to demonstrate the value of GitHub and, in turn, help close business and ensure new customer success. • Manage by influence. Be a consensus builder inside GitHub and within customer and prospect accounts to ensure mutually beneficial results. • Understand GitHub's products and solutions. Understand how we enable customers to be successful with our products and services to help them be innovation leaders. Teach customers about their industries and offer unique insights to encourage customers to think differently about their business and discover the true value of working with GitHub Services to help transform their business outcomes. Sell value and provide real ROI analysis with our products and services for our new customers. Work programmatically with customers on expected results to show them how to improve their business by properly using GitHub products and services. • Effective communication and presentation. Present strategic ideas to small and large groups of customers, work off script and answer questions and challenges in live settings with key prospects, new customers and partners. • Deal process, objection handling and driving momentum. Map out prospect buying processes, help new buyers navigate deals to close, and identify deal stakeholders (including mobilizers and blockers) in order to drive deal momentum to close. Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges. • Understand the PS business. Understand how the PS offerings intersect with our products and be able to guide the field to provide the best solution for each customer. Deeply understand the operational side of the PS business and be able to guide the team on their interactions with legal, finance, accounting and sales operations. Be as comfortable delving into the details of a SOW, as you are representing GitHub Professional Services at a customer meeting. • Precision and Discipline: Maintain forecast accuracy and pipeline hygiene.
• 3-5 years of successful sales experience • Experience selling professional services (preferred) • Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding quota while winning new customer business • Consistent track record of engaging resources that align with customer objectives • Demonstrates a strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer results • Great problem solving skills around technical, product, and business questions • Experience working with legal and other internal teams to craft and deliver proposals and SOWs • Strong presentation skills and the ability to engage audiences • Able to relate technical concepts to customers of all technical backgrounds • Effectively work in a remote environment • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Collaborative and team oriented • Interest in Git and GitHub • Strong technical aptitude and the ability to become deeply fluent in the GitHub's technology and the industry
• GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
• High energy and positive attitude • 5+ years of sales, sales engineering, or technical business development • Ability to take initiative • Experience with legal instruments, knowledge of MSA and other necessary legal documents • Experience using salesforce.com CRM • Experience leveraging the CEB Challenger framework • Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment • Familiarity with Git or legacy version control systems • Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.