What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We are looking for an experienced benefits professional to develop and execute a consultant engagement strategy, work with Sales and Marketing teams, develop partnerships, and engage with behavioral health subject matter experts at benefits consulting firms. This is an exciting opportunity to unlock & drive growth for Big Health. This role will report directly into Big Health's COO and can be remote anywhere in the US.
• Develop a strategy to build effective relationships with benefits consultants, including engaging them at scale and presenting Big Health's solutions to them • Help drive Big Health's growth by supporting Sales Directors on calls as an internal subject matter expert • Track benefits consultants and their account relationships in Salesforce
To be successful in this role, you: • Are an avid networker & people person • Are knowledgeable about healthcare and/or health benefits • Are self-motivated and driven with the ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment • Possess strong organizational skills and the ability to manage the outreach at scale
• Have 6+ years of benefits consulting experience
• At Big Health, our mission is to help millions back to good mental health. • Today, over 12 million people worldwide have reimbursed access to Big Health’s products, via leading employers in the US and the UK’s NHS. • Our digital therapeutics - Daylight™ for worry and anxiety - and Sleepio™ for poor sleep - are fully automated cognitive and behavioral programs that are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs (including being backed by 50 published clinical papers including 13 randomized controlled trials). • Our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to help people overcome their mental health challenges. • Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.
• Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.