• 98point6 is looking for a Senior Accountant with a track record of successfully owning and scaling technical accounting operations in a high-growth environment.
• Own stock-based compensation expense, leases and tax compliance • Lead audit fieldwork related to areas of ownership • Analyze and identify challenges and opportunities within current processes and make recommendations to address them • Assist in month-end close and general accounting work.
• CPA preferred • Public accounting and/or high-growth company experience preferred • Deep understanding of GAAP and tax • Familiarity with contracting, invoicing and AR workflows.
• You will be responsible for the accounting and reporting of stock-based compensation expense, leases and other key accounting areas. With an eye to the future, you will create efficient, compliant processes that are ready to scale.
• 3+ years accounting experience.
• Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
• 98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.