What language do you want to use Torre in?
• As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will lead all sales efforts within your assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure. You will be an expert in selling into the SLG (state and local government) vertical. You will meet and exceed sales goals established by your Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients. • Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company • You will establish, handle, and manage relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect universities • Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments of academic and government accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale • Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.) • Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels • In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns • Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations • Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings • Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns • Sales process management • Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings • Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing • Meet or exceed quota expectations • Participate in sales planning status meetings
• Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling the Qualtrics XM platform to State and Local Government leaders, including department secretaries, directors, and division heads. • Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs • Contributing in weekly meetings with meaningful insights • Experience using Salesforce.com and Mac proficiency a plus. • Experience selling complex SaaS solutions in the State and Local Government vertical • Hold a current Drivers License. • Ability to travel as needed
• BA/BS required, Computer Science, Business Administration, or Marketing preferred. • At least 10 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major vertical market.
• Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
• Qualtrics’ SLG Enterprise Sales team is dedicated to changing the way state and local governments collect, analyze, and act on Experience data (X data). Forrester reports that companies generate a 674% ROI when using Qualtrics. Now that’s a solution you can get behind! • Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. We are a visionaries that work hard and enjoy the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.