What language do you want to use Torre in?
CrossBorder Solutions is looking for a results-driven Resource Manager to assign staff to our projects for the Professional Services Transfer Pricing Group. You will determine personnel requirements, provide ongoing support to project managers, and collaborate on resource management with multiple teams within our organization to provide the best in class service to our clients. To ensure success, you should possess extensive knowledge of resource allocation. You will be someone who can accurately assess resource needs and provide sufficient capacity to realize projects' goals and to ensure delivery.
• Assign available staff through FinancialForce PSA to projects based on their skills and experience • Provide dashboards of resources to key stakeholders and executives • Hire new staffin accordance with project budgets • Provide project managers with ongoing resource management and related support • Monitor employee utilization, workload, and overtime hours • Reduce resource concerns by reallocating resources, adjusting goals, or assigning additional staff • Work with the Talent team to allocate recruiter resources for contingency planning • Help with HR-processes, such as payroll administration, compensation and benefit plans, and staff training • Collaborate on resource management with internal departments. • Document processes and maintain records • Keep informed on labor laws and trends in resource management
• Proficiency in human resources and project management software • Strong experience using FinancialForce • Experience managing budgets • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills • Exceptional organizational and time-management skills • In-depth knowledge of applicable local and global labor laws • PMP is a plus
• 5+ years of experience in resource management • Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Finance or similar
• CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. The Company is experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology driven solutions. Since its inception, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently, the Company completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
• CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
• Great team culture, career development, competitive pay and benefits, & an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.