What language do you want to use Torre in?
The Consolidations Accounting Manager will have primary responsibility for our global financial consolidation process. This includes partnering with our 3rd party outsourced accountants on close timing and accounting matters, creating and reviewing intercompany journal entries, reconciling intercompany and foreign currency gain (loss) accounts, and providing timely and accurate reporting of StockX’s global financial results. The role will lead the administration of the Company’s consolidation software and process and be responsible for consolidating all international subsidiary ledgers with the Parent company. The Consolidations Accounting Manager will also have responsibility for certain internal and external reporting requirements and will be working closely with our Director of Technical Accounting and SEC Reporting and various domestic and international Accounting and FP&A Team Members to ensure timely and accurate monthly reporting.
• Manage the global consolidation and reporting processes, including accounting for intercompany transfer pricing agreements and any intercompany balances and eliminations. • Ensure accurate monthly consolidation of all Company subsidiary financial results, including validating foreign currency translations are accurately calculated and reported. • Prepare consolidated monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and management reports, including fluctuation analyses, as part of the monthly accounting close package prepared for management.. • Work collaboratively with all international and domestic finance team members, including third party accounting firms, to achieve accurate and timely results. • Partner with Legal, Tax, Treasury, HR, and Systems in setting up new foreign entities. • Implement process improvements to streamline the monthly close, reduce cycle time and improve information quality. • Support the company’s external auditors
• Strong understanding of GAAP and ASC 830 • Accounting experience in an e-commerce environment is desirable, but not required • Strong working knowledge of ERP systems • Public and private accounting experience a plus • CPA highly desirable • Advanced MS Excel skills
• Minimum of 7 years experience in accounting • Minimum of 2 years experience in consolidations • Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• We’re a live marketplace for buying and selling limited-edition sneakers, watches, bags, streetwear, trading cards, and collectibles. From Yeezy and Louis Vuitton to Rolex and Supreme, StockX has you covered, giving you unprecedented access to the ‘new luxury’ economy. • Our company values are broken down into what we call the Four T’s: Trucks. Trenches. Transparency. Transformation. They stand for making deadlines, being a team player, over-communicating everything, and turning everyone we work with into die-hard StockX fans. Each is a foundational tenet of not just our business, but the entire StockX culture. And as such they are an embodiment of what has made StockX one of the fastest-growing startups in the country.
• Individuals seeking employment at StockX are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.