What language do you want to use Torre in?
We are seeking a Lead Mobile Designer who will represent the native mobile user in everything we build and all functionality within the Android & IOS application.
• Leverage, and extend our visual design system to deliver a consistent and rich native mobile app experience. • Ideate, create, collaborate and refine workflows and patterns in the app experience to make our products delightful to use. • Be effective throughout the entire product development process, from problem definition through to detailed UX and visual design to QA and testing. • Provide support and prototypes during stakeholder interviews and user research and integrate findings into designs. • Create wireframes and app workflow. • Create high-fidelity visual design specifications using Sketch. • Effectively communicate your rationale behind proposals. You can communicate complex ideas to the team and stakeholders. • Partner cross-functionally with product and engineering leadership to represent the design team, lead design initiatives and provide feedback in planning and product channels. • Help guide, improve, and implement design and feedback processes. • Create and implement accessible and inclusive designs.
• Extensive experience as a lead individual contributor on a product design team for native mobile experiences. • Have an outstanding portfolio, showcasing a strong foundation in native mobile application design, UX, interaction, and visual design. • Proven track record of mentoring designers and agile teams towards top performance, product quality and customer satisfaction. • Experience prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions. • Poficient in web technologies and design software such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suites and InVision. • You enjoy participating in stakeholder interviews and user research and integrating findings into final designs. • Take ownership. You are accountable for the success or failure of the product(s) you work on and find solutions to improve shipped work. • Are collaborative. You like to be an active participant that contributes to an open culture that enables employee development through direct but kind feedback, promotes diverse perspectives and fosters a sense of curiosity and optimism. • Are dedicated. You have experience delivering apps and software from brief to shipping within a team environment. • Believe in creating diverse, equitable, and inclusive practices and programs that will further Knock’s commitment to making an impact, learning, putting people first, being open, and courageous. • Have proven success working 100% remote in prior positions & are experienced working with a distributed, national team. • We encourage you to apply even if you don’t have every listed requirement.
• You will participate in primary and secondary research to understand the context of your work and use this context as the foundation for our mobile design work. You will collaborate with product teams to drive mobile design vision and strategy for Knock.
• Knock is on a mission to revolutionize how people buy and sell homes. With a Knock Home Swap™, homeowners get the certainty and convenience of being able to buy and move into their new home before prepping and selling their old one while saving money compared to selling the traditional way. Working with a local Knock Certified Agent of their choice, consumers skip the hassles of living through repairs and showings, pay only one mortgage at a time and have home prep covered upfront so their old home sells on the market for the highest possible price. • Launched in 2015 by founding team members of Trulia.com, Knock has raised more than $600 million in debt and equity, from top tier investors, including RRE Ventures, Foundry Group, Redpoint, Greycroft, Corazon Capital, Correlation Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital and FJ Labs. The company is headquartered in New York and San Francisco and operates in Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh-Durham, Dallas, Fort Worth and Phoenix with more cities on the way.
• At Knock, we have fun, we move fast, we celebrate & support our fellow teammates, and we live by our POPSICLE values. • We are proud to be a distributed company from our founding with employees in 21 different states. This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that is long overdue for a new way of doing things. You will be working with a passionate team that is disrupting the status quo. • Knock, and its subsidiaries, are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
• This is a 100% remote, work from home, full-time career at Knock. • This position is in the continental United States.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.