What language do you want to use Torre in?
Instaleap provides software services to top retailers around the globe, such as Walmart, Alkosto, SuperXtra, Falabella, Oxxo, HEB. As the world is paralyzed by COVID19, last-mile delivery and e-commerce are growing at a fast pace. Instaleap is doing it side by side with our clients. Last month we increased our transactionality 6x and we expect at least 10x more in the following months. Software is scaling properly, but we need to do it faster.
• At least 4-5 years of experience in data or software positions • Strong experience building data pipelines • Good understanding of infrastructure related to data • You would manage different technologies including SQL, Data Pipelines, DWH, and Data Lakes • (Plus) Experience working in startups
• Develop the solution to underlying problems affecting our customer data needs. • Work closely with clients to understand their data needs, and establish data projects that scale. • Use technology wisely to architect solutions that scale. • Keep the data flowing at the speed of light.
• Be a fundamental part of different projects with different challenges in a very short period of time. • Lead Data Engineer • Staff Data Engineer • Chief Data Officer
• We are a multi-disciplinary team working in Bogotá, Colombia. After operating a grocery delivery app for 4 years and building diverse systems to optimize delivery, sales and the whole process of E-Commerce, we decided to think bigger and put the most advanced software for last-mile delivery and demand generation in the hands of the retail industry worldwide. Our name represents our biggest value proposition: providing instantaneous technology that puts digital capabilities at the hands of established retail companies, bringing them to the same level of "Unicorn" delivery apps.
• Our team is very fresh and proactive. • Technology is the heart and purpose of the company • Seek the root cause, solve the real problem • Build collaboratively • Deliver value fast • Commit and take risks • Learn constantly • Question everything
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.