Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative embodies the core values of SaviLinx:
Job Location: Brunswick, ME (remote due to COVID)
This Customer Service Representative will be required to provide superior customer service in a contact/call center/help desk environment for a specific contract in support of a customer with high demands for privacy, confidentiality, precision, advanced technology and customer service skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Resolves customer inquiries and concerns in accordance with the Client and company policies and with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
2. Communicates with end-users using web-based tools regarding navigation of applications in a leveraged environment supporting one or more queues/skill sets over various accounts.
3. Provides customer support through telephone calls, email, text, and chat technologies. Accurately documents all correspondence with end-users.
4. Follows strict work instructions and procedures that may vary by account. Ability to adapt to continual changes to work instructions and procedures is necessary.
5. Meets expectations for all balance scorecard metrics with demonstrated improvement over time. Follows proper escalation procedures for unsolved customer requests.
6. Maintains productivity in accordance with support program and company standards.
7. Involved with quality assurance monitoring and evaluation as it pertains to their role and will receive feedback on a regular basis.
8. Attends and participates in team meetings and required training sessions.
9. Provides mentoring, training, and development to other CSRs as needed.
10. Follows all safety, ethics, human resources and security policies and procedures.
11. Must adhere to all COVID safety measures while in the facility.
12. Works overnight hours 8:30pm-6am
13. All other duties as may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
1. Minimum high school degree or equivalent required.
2. Preferred 1-3 years of customer service experience.
2. Seeks opportunities for continuous learning via research, formal and informal training opportunities.
2. Attends and participates in team meetings and required training sessions.
3. Provides mentoring to other CSRs as needed.
4. SaviLinx is an Equal Opportunity Employer
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.