What language do you want to use Torre in?
The MyVeeva for Doctors application team is looking for a Senior QA Engineer with black box and automation testing experience to join our rapidly growing team. MyVeeva for Doctors is a mobile application designed as a new channel for the pharma industry to collaborate with doctors. This is a remote position.
• Develop deep expertise with the MyVeeva For Doctors (MVD) application • Conduct black box, functional, testing of the MVD application • Develop and maintain End to End automation tests • Develop expertise in application architecture for server and mobile client
• Ability to understand and quickly grasp core business concepts • Understanding of software QA methodologies and tools • Experience in writing test cases and automating them. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Nice to Have: • Mobile software development or QA • JIRA experience
• 4+ years of experience as a software quality engineer or 2+ years of experience as a software quality engineer with 2+ years of experience in software development
• At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries.Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
• Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
• Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.