What language do you want to use Torre in?
• CircleCI is looking for an exceptional Business System Administrator to join our Revenue Operations team who will be responsible for applying defined best practices and procedures to design, implement, build, test, document and support the configuration of our Customer Relationship Management tools and integrated systems in order to support business strategies and objectives. • The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for customer success, learning and performing a variety of high velocity tasks while also managing the expectations and needs of their stakeholders. This role is vital to CircleCI’s significant growth plans, and we are looking for someone who is dedicated, loves technology, fun and willing to help CircleCI maintain a robust and clean CRM implementation.
• The Revenue Operations team at CircleCI plays a pivotal role for our cross functional teams by providing solutions and support for systems and processes. The team is responsible to drive growth through operational efficiency and keep all teams accountable to revenue. We break down silos between departments as well as drive performance across business units by shipping quality work, closing the loops and driving adoption to new processes that allow us to scale. • Gather, understand and solution CRM technical requirements, system configuration and user requirements • Work with internal customers and stakeholders to implement solutions to operationalize the customer life cycle, customer scoring, customer NPS responses and customer data • Provide ongoing support and system administration to quickly resolve issues within Salesforce and integrated applications • Implement and integrate data and applications within the CRM solution to support our business stakeholders, and be able to brainstorm new integration processes as business needs change • Integrate and configure Salesforce connected apps (examples: Stripe, Docusign, LeanData, Outreach and Zendesk) • Keep up to date with Salesforce and integrated tool releases, features and best practices and make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate • Help to Develop and maintain technical system documentation
• 3+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator or Business Systems Analyst with Salesforce experience preferred • 1+ years of experience administering customer success management solutions (e.g. ChurnZero, Gainsight, Intercom, etc.) • Salesforce Certified Administrator certification a plus but not required
• CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster. • Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital.
• CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
• How to apply: • If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send a resumé and cover letter describing what inspires you and why you think you are a good fit for the team. If you contribute to an open-source project, write a blog, or have a presence on the web (Twitter, Quora, Linkedin, etc.) we would love to hear about it. • We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.