¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• Support the Business and the Client by analyzing reports, creating reports, and creating and following processes and guidelines. • Attention to detail and ability to analyze transaction data and reconcile transaction information • Understand the tools and processes to be able to focus on solving client needs efficiently and thoroughly. • Handle client inquiries, provide solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution • Perform User Acceptance Testing as required • Update, implement and maintain procedures, daily checklists, and communicate high priority items to internal teams • Be able to troubleshoot transaction detail, investigate transactions within the internal tool, generate reports, help the issue resolution team with data files and research
• Payment processing experience required • Ability to work some night shifts and/or weekends on call • Proven customer support experience • A minimum of 2-5 years experience in customer service or a related field • Strong phone handling skills and active listening • Familiarity with CRM systems and practices • Familiarity with Confluence and JIRA a plus! • Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of people • Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills. • Excellent documentation skills • Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, Google • A track record of following through on commitments • Excellent organizational, and time management skills
• To succeed in the Production Support Analyst role you should have a natural way of working with Clients both internal and external that creates a sense of knowledge, trust and leadership. A key differentiator in the payments industry is to be able to communicate and resolve questions and concerns concisely, efficiently and helpfully. Attention to detail and analysis of detailed transaction data and reconciliation is an important requirement in this role. If you are patient, passionate and love to problem solve, this role is for you.
• RS2 Software is global payment company serving major payment service providers and financial institutions all over the world. It is the transaction processing power behind some of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing Payments companies and is currently deployed in 35 Countries all around the world. • We are now building a team to enter the US market where we expect fast growth given the distinctiveness of our platform and value proposition.
• Salary Plus Bonus • Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental and Vision) • Retirement Plan (401K, IRA) • Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary and AD&D) • Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick and Public Holidays) • Remote Work Opportunity
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.