What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Homebound’s design organization is growing and we’re looking for a product designer to join our team. Product design is the heart and soul of Homebound and one of our true differentiators. Our designers partner tightly with our customer experience, product, engineering, architecture, and construction professionals to explore, design, prototype, test and iterate on solutions to deliver a customer-first construction experience. • The design team has a strong role in our product discovery processes. Design is an equal partner to engineering and product and plays an important role in collectively making critical strategic decisions. This role will be instrumental in capturing our business operations processes and continuing to build/iterate on our internal experience to streamline the home building process. This is an environment where we’re making big bets, innovation is encouraged, and we embrace failure and the persistence to continue to iterate to solve core problems.
• Partner with product managers to clearly define opportunities, lay out business processes with opportunities, and create easy-to-understand product experiences. • Execute against multiple design projects across related to our internal tool experience as well as our greater design system. • Conduct customer research with Homebound team members including construction project managers, construction leaders, and area managers. • Synthesize research into actionable insights and product implications; make data informed design decisions. • Prepare and present design work with clearly defined goals to multiple stakeholders. • Contribute iterations and new components to our growing design system.
• 3+ years of experience designing, building, and growing high-quality products
• Homebound’s mission is to create a better way to build homes leveraging technology, and we’re already delivering on that mission in places that need it the most: communities impacted by devastating wildfires. • With a better labor model, a more efficient building process, and a delightful homeowner experience, Homebound will transform the single-family home market, and rebuild communities along the way. • We are already helping over 150 homeowners in Sonoma and Ventura Counties, and with backing from Thrive Capital, Forerunner, Khosla Ventures, Google Ventures, and Fifth Wall, we are ready to scale to help hundreds more. Join us.
• Homebound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Homebound considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
• We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.