What language do you want to use Torre in?
Phreesia is looking for an Associate Content Director to join our growing Demand Generation Team.
• Leverage understanding of healthcare trends to identify content themes that engage physician practices and health systems • Support the Senior Content Director in developing the content strategy and calendar, and identifying gaps in our current content • Work cross-functionally with various teams across Phreesia, including Product Management, Sales and Market Development, to ensure our content aligns with our strategic goals • Manage the day-to-day execution of the content calendar • Work closely with our Design Team to optimize our sales-enablement content tool and boost utilization of our collateral • Produce high-quality content on timely, relevant industry topics across a range of formats— including blog posts, white papers and infographics—that engages and provides clear benefits to our target audiences • Own the editorial programming for webinars, roundtable discussions, and in-person and virtual conference sessions. This includes conceptualizing engaging topics, identifying speakers, writing session descriptions and other collateral, working with internal and external speakers to develop presentations, providing internal speaker training, and moderating webinars and sessions. • Collaborate with other members of the demand generation team to evaluate and optimize content assets, increase campaign effectiveness, lead generation and conversion rates • Provide editorial and copywriting functions across the company, ensuring adherence to grammar, syntax and organizational voice.
• Exceptional writing, editing, and verbal communication skills • Significant experience writing about the U.S. healthcare system, especially topics related to the healthcare business, health IT, health policy, physician practice management, and health systems • Experience creating editorial programming for webinars and/or conference speaking sessions • Demonstrated proficiency at the leading complex, multi-stakeholder projects from start to completion • Proven ability to work efficiently, effectively and proactively in a fast-paced, measurement-driven organization • Creativity and attention to detail.
• This is a role for a highly skilled professional writer, editor and storyteller with a demonstrated track record of distilling complex subjects into engaging, thought-provoking content that increases awareness and drives demand. This individual will have deep expertise in the U.S. healthcare system, the ability to communicate effectively about the trends that are shaping our industry and the skill to reach our target audiences. The Associate Content Director will also manage the editorial programming for our webinars, conference sessions and other events—a critical component of our demand-generation efforts.
• A minimum of 9-10 years of relevant experience in journalism, content marketing or communications. • Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related field (Master’s degree preferred).
• At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care. • Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
• We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.