Together, we can beat cancer.
At Varian, we bring together the world's best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Together, we work passionately to develop and deliver easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions. If you want to be part of this important mission, we want to hear from you.
To support our Software Sales team we are looking for a Sales Support Specialist (m/f/d) – Medical Device Software, working full-time from home.Job Description
- Support of the sales team as a sales specialist for Varian’s Treatment Planning Software solutions in the assigned territories
- Presents and demonstrates Varian’s treatment planning solutions to prospective customers and existing customers (feature upselling) as an integral part of the sales process
- Works with the local sales team to build proactive strategies around key upsell products and services to continue to grow the business in the assigned territory and promote the LifeCycle sales approach
- Aligns and communicates regularly with the local service organization acting as an internal advocate for all TPS related products
- Works alongside sales & service to explore new finance and budgeting models at a country level to help support continued investment from our customers
- Responds and completes clinical and technical specifications as part of the procurement process along with the local sales managers as appropriate
- Provides in-depth follow up support in dialogue and clarification meetings
- Supports sales team in proposed licensing of solutions and quoting technical solutions in Unity
- Requests, provides, and trains customer(s) on evaluation test environment with a robust follow up plan to ensure a positive customer experience in the pre-sales evaluation phase
- Works pro-actively and strategically alongside the local sales teams to promote TPS opportunities in our competitor sites with complimentary products (such as Velocity, Mobius)
- Aligns and supports regulatory and country clearance of new products in assigned territory. Highlights any business needs or opportunities that may be compromised due to regulatory or country clearance issues and reports back to management
- Collects customer, industry and competitor information in order to report business needs and monthly forecasts and makes recommendations for the development of business and market strategies
- Support of team members across the EMEIA region based on their skill sets where needed
- Support at local and international conferences, workshops and user’s meetings
- Ph.D., Master, Diploma, or Bachelor degree in one or more of the following: Electrical Engineering, Physics, Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering
- First working experience as Medical Physicist/dosimetrist/Radiographer desired
- Solid experience with treatment planning and OIS (experience with Aria and Eclipse is a plus)
- Programming experience (e.g. MATLAB, Scripting languages) is a plus
- Ability to present results of your work internally or on international conferences or workshops
- Written and spoken fluency in English and German
- Willing to travel internationally approx. 60% of the time
Fighting cancer calls for big ideas.
We envision a world without fear of cancer. Achieving this vision takes dedication and commitment from all of us, every single day. That's why we celebrate and value the distinctly beautiful and intersectional identities of each of our employees. We are a mirror of our patient-base, which allows us to innovate. Big ideas come from everywhere, and the best ideas are fostered by our unique individual experiences. At Varian, we encourage you to bring your whole self to work and believe your bold and authentic perspective will help to power more victories over cancer.