Business Development Representative Americas Memsource (all genders)
The Memsource Group, headquartered in Prague, provides the world’s most comprehensive and reliable solution for taking digital products global. We offer leading products for translation management (Memsource) and software localization (Phrase) and are proud to have some of the largest global businesses using our platforms daily.
Memsource is our cloud-based, machine translation enabled translation management system. With the use of AI-power, Memsource helps global corporations and the language services industry in the Americas, Europe, and Asia automate the localization for large volumes of multilingual content.
Phrase is our software localization platform—the top choice for software developers, product teams, and designers who create multilingual digital products for global markets. Phrase is the most reliable choice for localizing a website or mobile application and helps teams of all sizes scale their translation processes through smart automation.
Joining us as Business Development Representative (BDR), you will be a crucial part of our Americas Sales Team, supporting in meeting our ambitious growth objectives and at the same time speeding up your career.
What you will be responsible for
- Systematically prospecting new business and sourcing pipeline through direct outreach and managing your own email cadence.
- Working directly with the Marketing Automation team to nurture an existing pool of prospects.
- Calling qualifying leads and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly targets. (a minimum of 50 touchpoints per day - Calls, Emails, LinkedIn Inmail, etc.)
- Partner with the Enterprise sales team to drive new revenue and maintain quarterly goals.
- Schedule online product demonstrations for the Enterprise sales team.
- Sourcing Net New Logos, Identifying Key Decision Makers & Building out Salesforce Database
- Actively scheduling Discovery Calls with decision makers to uncover Budget, Authority, Needs & Timeline.
- The BDR will be measured by their ability to source Qualified Opportunities
- Travel Requirement includes meeting prospects at annual industry events / conferences.
What you need
- First experience developing and qualifying high-quality Enterprise leads, ideally in a Software-as-a-Service environment
- Top-performer in your current sales organization
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial personality, positive attitude and the ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly professional demeanor on the phone
- Highly driven and passionate individual with enthusiasm, persistence, resilience
- Competitive and committed to the success of oneself and the team
- Familiarity with Salesforce, LinkedIn, Sales Navigator and other Technologies are a Plus
What you’ll get
- Work experience in a successful and growing group of two global SaaS companies
- Be part of an international team of 170+ in Europe, Japan & the Americas
- Expert colleagues in their field and determined to build the best localization platform on the market
- An agile work environment, where it is encouraged to take smart risks
- The chance to take responsibility in your role and proactively shape how things are done
- Take part in a culture full of trust, support and loyalty, where respectful and open feedback is valued
- A positive, open-minded and innovative atmosphere
- Support in your professional development and personal career goals
What's on top
- Modern technical setup for employees
- Professional and extensive onboarding
- Further education through online language classes, conferences, and more
- Flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation and up to 3 fully paid sick days
We look forward to meeting you!