¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• Proactively drive the vision for BI and Data Warehousing across the company, and define and execute on a roadmap to achieve that vision • Design, architect, and maintain a data warehouse that supports a rapidly evolving product, in partnership with our stellar analytics and data services teams • Define, document and socialize foundational aspects of our reporting and analytical data model • Build and own the reporting pipelines that organize and structure our terabytes of data into digestible tables that empower analysis and reporting across the company • Drive data quality across key product and business areas • Collaborate closely with analysts and engineers to ensure our analytics infrastructure helps meet company goals and allows product development to move quickly • Partner with data services and product engineering teams to ensure consistent, seamless tracking and measurement of key company and product metrics
• 4 or more years of experience working in data or backend engineering, where your primary focus was on datastores and business intelligence, serving analysis and reporting functions • Experience building ETL data pipelines in a programming language like Python or Scala • Significant experience with SQL for analytics/reporting/business intelligence, including comprehension of query execution plans, and query tuning/optimization • Experience designing, architecting, and maintaining a data warehouse that seamlessly stitches together data from production databases, clickstream event data, and external APIs to serve teams of analysts • Excellent ability to understand the needs of and collaborate with stakeholders in other functions, especially an Analytics team
• As a Senior Data Engineer, you will help to grow our Data Services team focused on business intelligence, and play a leading role on our Analytics Infrastructure team. You’ll architect, design and develop a foundational, strategic vision for how we can continue to scale our world-class data environment and make our data accessible and digestible for reporting and analysis across the company.
• Thumbtack is transforming this experience end-to-end, building a marketplace that matches millions of people with local pros for almost any project. In making these connections, not only do our customers get more done every day, our pros are able to grow their businesses and make a living doing what they’re great at. These customers and pros come from all walks of life and every county in the country. We want our team to reflect that. If you come from an underrepresented background in tech, we strongly encourage you to apply. We challenge ourselves every day to make this a place where you can thrive just the way you are, so we can build a product that does the same for our customers and pros.
• At Thumbtack, engineers at every level build products and systems that directly impact our customers and professionals. Our challenges span a wide variety of areas, ranging from building search and booking experiences, to optimizing pricing systems, to building tools to help professionals grow their businesses. We believe in tackling these hard problems together as a team, with strong values around collaboration, ownership and transparency.
• Experience using and/or configuring Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Mode, Looker, et al.) • Experience in an online marketplace or similar consumer technology company • Experience orchestrating data pipelines that serve hourly or daily metric reporting in Airflow • Experience building data pipelines in Scala
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.