What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Excel is seeking a software application developer who will be supporting a U.S. Government customer to provide support for onsite incident response to civilian Government agencies and critical asset owners who experience cyber-attacks, providing immediate investigation and resolution. Contract personnel performs investigations to characterize the severity of breaches, develop mitigation plans, and assist with the restoration of services.
• Conducts software validation and verification, and software engineering anomaly resolution • Evaluates the quality of proposed and existing software systems and solutions that support various cyber software activities and are planned to be integrated into various networks and architectures • Designs develop, enhances, debugs, integrates, and implements software • Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications • Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on user requirements • Designs or implements complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints; performs quality control on team products • Confers with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces
• U.S. Citizenship • Must have an active DoD Secret clearance; TS/SCI is preferred • Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability • Knowledge of secure software development lifecycle and code versioning and maintenance • Experience with assessing and integrating commercial off the shelf (COTS) products. • Experience across the entire field of software technologies and engineering, including information, documentation, databases, model and architecture repositories, analysis, training, testing, data synthesis, hardware, software, standards, economic consideration of selecting techniques, and processes, and interoperability. • Knowledge and familiarity to work with the installation, demonstration, test, validation, and evaluation of new and existing software, tools, methods, and software measurement technologies • Must be able to work collaboratively across physical locations
• BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering or related degree. • OR 4-6 years of application development experience with a High School diploma can substitute for a degree and 2+ years of experience • 2+ years of directly relevant experience in applications development
• A Woman-Owned Small Business focusing on mission-oriented solutions supporting citizen and national security centric Federal programs. Our specialty areas include Cyber Security, Organizational Resiliency, Secure Cloud Implementation, Machine Learning, Data Visualization/Analytics, and Virtual Reality experience design and delivery.
• Excel Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Desired Skills and certifications: Experience with two or more of the following programming languages: --- Python --- C/C++ --- XML --- JSON CSSLP, Security+
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.