What language do you want to use Torre in?
We’re seeking an Accounts Receivable Associate who can leverage their accounting skills to further develop and expand our A/R, collections and general accounting processes. Our ideal candidate is looking to expand their career and grow in a collaborative and innovative startup environment.
• Effectively collaborate with internal partners to manage customer billing processes • Issuing invoices and credits in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of accuracy • Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities • Appropriately escalate collection issues and follow-up with customers A/P departments • Research and resolve billing-related inquiries from customers • Special projects and reporting as needed.
• Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple projects effectively • Strong written and verbal communication skills • Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills • Brings a strong work ethic; takes the initiative and thinks creatively to get the job done.
• 2+ years of related experience, preferably at a SaaS or startup company. • BCom of MBA degree (Finance, Accounting or Business focus preferred).
• Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conference calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment. • At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office. • With over $220 million in funding from OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, GV, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere!
• Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started. • There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of. • Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
• Location: San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.