What language do you want to use Torre in?
InCloudCounsel is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our rapidly growing company.
• Full ownership of building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines • Optimizing current and future release processes • Maintain and extend current AWS architecture • Design and build new serverless architectures within AWS • Collaborate with multiple departments including Data Engineering and Machine Learning to build data infrastructures.
• Experience within the AWS Ecosystem: CloudFormation, Lambdas • Language-agnostic (we use Ruby, Python, Bash, Typescript) • Experience building CI/CD pipelines in a high-growth environment • Deep understanding of Linux • Previous experience deploying web applications on Heroku • Background in serverless architecture and containers (Kubernetes is preferable) • Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking knowledge and protocols • Infrastructure-as-code expertise (Terraform or similar) • Collaborative mindset • Team player with ability to make direct contributions on your own.
• The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for improving the team’s software delivery capabilities and ensure that code committed is code delivered in the shortest amount of time possible. They will collaborate with Product, Data, and Machine Learning engineering teams to design and deploy cloud-based software and infrastructure in an automated and repeatable manner. This individual will also be data-driven in their approach, collecting, analyzing, and communicating core DevOps KPIs to the rest of the organization.
• 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
• InCloudCounsel modernizes legal processes, globally, for many of the world's leading companies. We offer scalable, end-to-end solutions for processing routine contracts and abstracting complex documents by pairing our worldwide network of experienced lawyers with AI-enabled software. We also offer the first purpose-built software tool designed to help funds manage their obligations.
• We’re all about freedom. InCloudCounsel is on a mission to free companies from outdated legal processes and corporate lawyers from outdated work models. We’re a group of former Big Law lawyers, business professionals, and engineers working together to modernize the legal industry. The people behind developing our product, servicing our customers and lawyer partners, and driving our business operations are dynamic individuals who have also achieved the freedom to do what’s important to them - they’re musicians, dancers, photographers, sailors, surfers, world travelers, home flippers, and animal lovers - and our freedom inspires us to free others.
• The DevOps Engineer will report directly to the Lead DevOps Engineer of InCloudCounsel.
• The company has offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, London, and Hong Kong. The preferred locations for this role are San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York.* • *Until further notice, all InCloudCounsel employees are working remotely from home.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.