What language do you want to use Torre in?
Reporting directly into the Global Director of Emerging Sales, you’ll be instrumental in leading an established team of account executives while being tasked to further scale out this team across a range of European markets in relation to our global roadmap. You’ll also establish and manage against KPIs to track team's performance and support in identifying and closing strategic opportunities in the Emerging space.
• Lead a growing team (8-10 AEs) of established Emerging Account Executives as we continue on our mission to 10x transaction volumes. • Partner with internal departments most notably our Marketing team in order to develop the team’s business plans, insights, process improvement and go-to-market strategy. • Develop an Emerging Account Plan for strategic accounts then drive the execution of that plan to success. • Manage complex sales negotiations as well as balance high-frequency deal management. • Follow a structured deal qualification process (we use MEDDICC). • Develop and help steer strategic initiatives where required and ensure that they are delivered effectively to the team. • Lead and manage projects within and across the sales teams. • Help define and implement the new global sales organisation, taking active ownership of parts of it. • Drive operational improvements for team, including optimising resource allocation, measuring progress against goals and facilitating management discussions and decisions.
• Experience in Technology/SaaS Sales or equivalent management experience in a complimentary company offering a value add offering. • Adept at managing high-velocity sales cycles and demonstrate experience of closing longer more complex sales cycles at SMB to Mid Market level, maintaining a focus on keeping the deals on track. • Demonstrate strong experience in operational cadence, forecasting, mentoring and performance management. • Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills, including experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives. • Data-driven approach to sales forecasting, reporting and decision making. • Strong commercial acumen and demonstrated ability to successfully navigate and influence within a complex business environment. • Excellent communication and facilitation skills, consistent track record of building positive relationships with senior stakeholders.
• At GoCardless, we’re passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they and their customers are in the world. • Today, we help over 55,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce and Quickbooks, more and more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses.
• Diversity is hugely important to us and we welcome applications from those with disabilities and from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring and onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field and continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active ‘employee resource groups’ (such a BEAM and Rainbow) that are supported and sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage and inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
• We’re headquartered in the UK, and backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners and Notion Capital. Over 400 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and support colleagues to develop in their role and more broadly in their career.
• We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements, enhanced parental leave and pension packages. You’ll also receive equity, because we believe having this ‘buy in’ is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.