Responsible for all aspects of executing paid digital media campaigns on Google Search and Shopping. This includes initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting. This role will lead as the day-to-day subject matter expert (SME) for our clients, providing strategic recommendations, analysis, and reporting as well as responding to ad-hoc requests. You will be the one responsible to target customers, create compelling and engaging ads with our creative team and to deliver outstanding communication, service and campaign performance for our clients. Their primary KPI is client revenue, customer satisfaction & retention and net promoter score.
• Actively manage paid marketing campaigns to achieve clients’ goals – which may vary • Thoroughly understand client’s business strategy, goals and KPIs • Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions • Use a data-driven approach to develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the client’s business objectives. Assist in the development of media strategy and building paid media plans (including audience targeting and segmentation, messaging, budgeting, optimizations, etc.) • Communicate with clients on all elements of the campaign, including planning, performance, and project status • Leveraging our real-time data dashboards and a plethora of reporting tools, you will be tasked with communicating campaign performance to clients and creating a clear road-map for the future. • Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions • Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests. • Prepare reports and present results to clients and management. • Maintain a high level of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in advertising networks (betas, ad network updates, innovation opportunities, etc.) • Maintain knowledge of the dynamic digital ecosystem (search, social, native, display) and how channels work together • Stimulate professional development and inspiration within the team and direct reports • Be able to succeed in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment
• Highly knowledgeable with Google and Bing platforms, automation tools (bidding and targeting), keyword research, Google Analytics, Google Merchant Center, Shopping feed management & ad creative testing • Experience in scaling/increasing campaigns spends while maintaining or improving performance KPIs • Experience in maintaining and growing large search accounts with significant optimizations and budgets • Ability to problem-solve and structure complex projects/plans with multiple stakeholders and deliverables • Ability to communicate effectively to all employee levels while understanding both the day to day and big picture • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing time effectively
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related major required. • 3+ years of performance marketing experience in paid search and shopping is required
• Jump 450, based in New York City, is a high-growth digital performance marketing agency that has seen rapid growth of over 250% over the past year. They have more than doubled their staff in the past year and expanded their resources to scalably grow their client's businesses. Jump 450's workplace culture, office environment, employee development approach, team engagement, perks, and benefits were part of the criteria that led to Ad Age's and Inc’s Best Places to Work and a 97% employee retention rate. • Jump 450 is the highest paying performance marketing agency in America. The company offers uncapped compensation for employees by sharing ~50 percent of top-line revenues with the team each month. On average, their media buyers make 400% higher than the average media buyer in the country. This work environment has created a triangle of alignment between company management, its employees, and its clients; resulting in Jump 450's clients always having the most skilled and coveted talent working on their accounts across their unique disciplines. • Jump 450’s office space is brand new and in a great complex (Brookfield Place) that has many amenities such as a robust food court, multiple restaurants within a minute walk, green space, water views, and great access to public transportation (Fulton St / World Trade Center / Cortland St / PATH stops within 5 a minute walk).
• We are a company where the world's best team members execute groundbreaking ideas through digital advertising.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.