What language do you want to use Torre in?
Are you looking for a challenge? For a chance to shine? For a new and exciting career? Junior and senior developers around the world choose to join Scopic to reach their full professional potential. See your position below? Get in touch and become part of the Scopic family! Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote ASP.NET Web Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. The successful candidate will work with a talented senior team to develop industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. This is a full-time, home-based position.
• Excellent ASP.Net Core MVC and C# • Good SQL Server, including stored procedures and complex queries • Good experience with front-end technologies or frameworks (Angular 2+ or React.js) • Experience in Azure is a plus • Cross browser development and testing • Git, TFS or similar source control system
• 3+ Years commercial web development
• One of the world's largest virtual software development company united with digital marketing services and design solutions to make the perfect combination! Over a decade of developing high-quality software and offering top-notch marketing services with our global team of highly skilled coders and marketers. • Much more than software development services and digital marketing services. At Scopic, we plan, develop, design and share your product with your target market too. Tap into Scopic's software development, custom web design services, and digital marketing services to capture the attention of your audience. Whether you need web, desktop, mobile or cross-platform solutions, our expert developers use the latest technologies to ensure your ideas are transformed into cutting-edge applications that evoke change in your industry. • By working with Scopic – your all-in-one custom software development company with digital marketing services, you can go from idea to launch and from launch to viral success, all under the same virtual roof! With over 14 years of industry experience, we can bring your product to life and guarantee its success.
• Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.