What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Oversee the efforts of multiple client engagements, including supervising tax planning and business succession planning engagements with the ability to manage to budget • Consult with partners, business and individual tax clients on various matters • Work with other CPA and Advisory and Technology service team members to provide comprehensive business solutions to middle market businesses and their stakeholders • Build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with key client sponsors and growing client base. • Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring all levels of staff. • Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for all levels of staff. • Assist partners and senior leaders with generating new business opportunities and building client networks and relationships. • Understand our service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients with our comprehensive solutions. • Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining, and training our team of up and coming professionals. • Ensure professional development through ongoing education. • Provide thought leadership and insightful recommendations surrounding a broad range of complex issues by leveraging expertise and experience.
• Proficiency with computerized tax software & Microsoft Office. • Strong client rapport & project management skills. • Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment. • Strong leadership, recruiting, training, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field • 5+ years’ current public accounting experience. • 2+ years’ experience leading teams, coaching, and mentoring staff. • CPA or EA certification
• Sikich LLP is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
• Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
• Our tax professionals are highly motivated self-starters with a passion for education and growth. With technical expertise in tax compliance, regulations and the ever-changing tax environment, our professionals assist clients in educating and advising them on what matters to their business. Our team members are nimble and have experience working with clients of varying sizes within many industries. Sikich tax professionals are also equipped with digital solutions that enable them to be advisors and consultative in their role at Sikich. Additionally, our tax department shares projects and resources across offices through our cloud-based solutions that allow us to collaborate globally.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.