What language do you want to use Torre in?
• At Fauna, we're helping developers build fearlessly by providing a secure, operations-free and maintenance-free, serverless data API with global consistency. We're disrupting a $40B+ operational database market, and we’re just getting started. We have 30,000+ developers using our product. You’ll be working with a talented team of people who have built highly successful companies and globally-distributed systems at companies such as Twitter, Okta, AWS, Microsoft, and Oracle. • Reporting to the Sr. Director for Demand Generation, we’re looking for a passionate growth marketer to focus on driving product awareness and growth for Fauna's product-led self-service business. You will be responsible for driving growth across the funnel, and own the full range of responsibilities encompassing planning, coordinating, implementing and executing creative marketing programs that drive brand awareness, adoption and expansion. In this role, you will work with internal stakeholders and external collaborators (such as agencies and freelancers), for identifying programs and tactics that deliver results, and owning the programs from ideation, to execution and measurement. • To be successful you will need to have experience in managing growth programs for product-led SaaS solutions, preferably in a developer and consumer SaaS environment. You are experienced in creative use of diverse marketing techniques, and are data-driven in your approach. You enjoy ownership and accountability for your KPIs, are an efficient project manager and cross-functional collaborator, and take pride in delivering results in startup environments. You will optimize tactics to stick to budget goals, and test different scenarios to identify the optimal approach through an iterative process.
• Works closely with PMM to understand quarterly business priorities and device the optimal marketing mix to target the desired audience at the desired stage(s) of their journeys and develop a healthy flywheel for our product-led funnel. • Formulates and documents quarterly programs that identify the marketing tactics and budget necessary to achieve goals including creative, message and content assets required to support the plan. • Leads collaboration with internal stakeholders and external resources to realize supporting assets and product support necessary to run the growth programs. • Ensures that deliverables are high quality, and meets brand messaging and creative guidelines. • Owns and executes campaigns hands-on while leaning on the the marketing team and external resources as necessary. • Continuously assesses and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary
• Critical thinking with strong problem-solving skills. • Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential. • Proven experience of achieving growth in early stage product-led environments. • Understanding of the current developer-centric marketing trends, strategies and tools. • The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or communication. • 7-8 years’ related job experience is strongly preferred.
• Fauna is a well-funded Series A startup building the data API for modern applications. We're backed by Madrona Ventures, GV (formerly Google Ventures), CRV, many more leading Silicon Valley firms. We are a fully distributed company with team members all over the world. • Building a great company requires exceptionally talented, passionate, and committed team members. Every day we are relentless in our mission to innovate, exceed customer expectations and continually make it easier for developers to use Fauna. If you are that type of person who is excited by those pursuits, we want to hear from you!
• Fauna is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our company is committed to fair hiring practices, and building a diverse environment for our employees. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
• If visa sponsorship is required now or anytime in the future to work in our US location, we are not able to offer that at this time.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.