• Play a pivotal role as our Data Pipeline expert! As a Data Pipeline Engineer you will be part of the engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our products and build new ones. This is an exciting role for an engineer to come in and lead the major feature development in the rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems. If you share the same values, you might find yourself in a perfect company.
• Architect, design, and implement user-facing features end-to-end • Work with product managers, designers, and engineers to prototype and implement product features for ingesting heterogeneous datasets in large volumes • Communicate effectively with other engineers, product managers, customers, and partners. • 60% development / 40% working on requirements, mentorship, supervision.
• Experience with Snowflake Data cloud • Experience with Data warehousing and data modeling • Experience with Azure (Data Factory, Data Lake, SQL Data Warehouse • Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence (Power BI) • Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL • Experience with Data reporting and visualization • Experience with open source tools such as Apache Kafka, Flink and Spark • AI & Machine Learning understanding • Experience with Infrastructure automation technologies like Docker and Kubernetes. • Strong understanding of integration methods, APIs and services using REST. • Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly • Strong written and presentation communication skills • Ability to empathize with our users and champion for their experience. • Ability to use a data-driven approach for product decisions. Experience with A/B testing is a plus. • Strong communication and technical writing skills • Experience with Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, Visual Studio, JIRA, and other tools that are typically used by developers on Microsoft technology stack.
• At least 4 years of Data Engineering experience • B.S., M.S. or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or a related technical field
• ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
• ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.