• We are looking for a software engineering intern to join the core team. The cement is still wet, and we're hoping you're excited to actively mold it. Our shared goal is building products and experiences that delight our customers.
• Work closely with all core functions - design, sales, marketing - to build the future of Snackpass • Build scalable apps & features to delight our users, restaurant partners, and internal team • Prioritize features that give our users the most delight and value • Ensure a high standard for aesthetic is maintained • Find pride in taking ownership of what you build, test and ship. Find creativity for the little and the large
• Projects you work on might be similar to those each of us have taken on in the past: • Building a viral referral feature that scales user acquisition • Building an automated remittance system that touches every dollar flowing through our platform • Conceptualizing a new reviews feature, interviewing users, building and launching a prototype, and then iterating with even more feedback • Everyone is welcome to apply, regardless of familiarity with our stack. Most of all, we value creativity, passion, work ethic and a willingness to learn whatever's needed to get the job done. We do not require prior knowledge of these specific tools. That said, our stack is largely comprised of the following languages and frameworks: • Node • React, React Native • MongoDB
• You are a student who is pursuing or has achieved a BS / MS / PhD in Computer Science or related fields.
• At Snackpass, we're building a way to buy anything with friends, starting with restaurant takeout on college campuses. We believe all restaurant orders will move from offline (cashiers swiping physical credit cards) to online (digital ordering). We're helping restaurants transition to digital and contactless to thrive in a post COVID world where takeout is a core pillar of every restaurant. We believe all restaurant orders will move from offline (cashiers swiping physical credit cards) to online (digital ordering).
• Snackpass is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.
• We're enthusiastic about our tooling and tech stack, in pursuit of the end product and user experience they provide. • We are currently not sponsoring H1B visas or transfers at this time. We will consider candidates with OPT for internship positions only. Other immigration needs will be reviewed on a case by case basis. • This is a paid Internship, starting in March 2021. If you are looking for a Spring/Summer Internship with an hour commitment of 30-40 hrs, we'd love to hear from you!
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.