What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Working in a dynamic, fast paced environment with external and internal team members • Maximizing efficiency of paid channels to hit monthly performance goals for DTC, Amazon, Wamart.com, and other marketplaces • Monitoring daily trends, opportunities, and spend across multiple brands • Ability to think analytically and creatively with proven track record • Executing and optimizing a D2C paid media strategy to hit aggressive growth targets • Providing analysis and reporting on campaigns • Understanding the CPG market and how to leverage all digital channels to improve site performance
• Proven track record of scaling D2C businesses a plus • Advanced knowledge of paid media landscape with expertise in paid social (FB, Instagram, TikTok, etc.), SEM, and Amazon • Organized and highly attentive to the small details • Data driven and can present clear examples of how data influences decisions and leads to growth • Ability to prioritize multiple competing projects at once • Effective collaborating skills and able to build relationships with cross-functional teams
• The Paid Media Manager will play a critical role in the success of our D2C site for C4 Energy, Cellucor, and XTEND. You will be responsible for supporting the paid media strategy for our D2C platform and will be executing this via a mix of outside agency resources as well as Nutrabolt’s internal digital team. As D2C is a critical pillar of our digital strategy, you will be a large stakeholder in the success of D2C growth.
• Minimum of 4-5 years of digital marketing experience with a deep understanding of the CPG e-commerce landscape or relevant B2C experience • Preferred background in sports nutrition or sporting related companies • Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Marketing, or other analytical fields
• Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe. • As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
• We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
• Note to applicants: This role has the potential to work remote outside of Austin
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.