What language do you want to use Torre in?
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager for our Finance Solutions & Trade Credit platform. We’re looking for someone with the same passion that we have for simple, insightful solutions and big impact.
• Define the product roadmap for a cross functional development team • Develop and maintain a comprehensive backlog to deliver on the product vision and road map in collaboration with tech leads; Obsessively gather market input and competitive intelligence to update the backlog accordingly • Work with business teams in multiple geographies and product managers across the company to build business cases, set strategy and define requirements and timelines • Regularly communicate roadmaps, progress, risks and change control to senior management. • Participate in strategic sales opportunities to confirm customer requirements and support sales team members in learning how to best communicate customer key value propositions • Ship fast and often with a vigilant focus on customer success.
• Fluency in English • Voracious appetite for discovering “whole product” experience and help us deliver it. • Technical know-how—you have a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works. • Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including technical, engineering, marketing and design teams • Demonstrated ability with sales teams to identify customer needs and deliver differentiated solutions • Extensive project management skills and comfort in a fast-paced scrum/agile development environment • Comfort working with remote co-workers. • High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• 5+ years product experience including product strategy, product marketing, product development, and product lifecycle management • Experience in and familiarity with the Commercial Information & Credit industry in Brazil (LATAM a plus) • 3+ years with an Internet, e-commerce, cloud software and/or financial services companies
• CIAL Dun & Bradstreet (cialdnb.com) is part of Dun & Bradstreet’s worldwide network (dnb.com). CIAL Dun & Bradstreet operates in over 40 countries in Latin America. Our products and data are vital to businesses of every size, scope and industry. • Life here at CIAL Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re passionate about our purpose and it has us evolving everything we do. So, if you thrive in an agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
• We aim to build a diverse and inclusive team of individuals from around the globe. We want to create an environment where we can learn from each other, build amazing products that bring about positive change, and empower each other to enjoy life outside of work.
• You’ll work with a cross-functional team responsible for delivering our next generation credit platform to some of the leading brands across Latin America. You’ll work in close collaboration with stakeholders from across the business including engineering, data science, analytics and senior leadership.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.