What language do you want to use Torre in?
• If you join our team you will be working with talented colleagues who have a passion for industry leading technology. At Blancco, we want people to enjoy the work that they do so we provide our team members with the tools and support they need to be successful. In addition, we have a collaborative and unpretentious environment where creativity is valued. We strive for diversity in our work teams and are committed to equal opportunity and providing an equitable workplace.
• Provide IT support across the company • Respond in accordance to internal Helpdesk SLA’s • Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners • Installing and configuring Windows and Linux Servers • Monitoring and maintaining IT assets, network and services. • Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests • Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone) • Manage user accounts • Testing new technology
• Experience supporting desktops, laptops, mobile phones, servers and other company devices. • Detail orientated • Adept problem-solving skills • A technical, logical thought process • Ability to meet strict deadlines • Able to prioritize workload • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• • The Jr. IT Systems Administrator is responsible for providing technical assistance and support to Blancco employees related to computer systems, servers, hardware or software. The successful candidate will be able to respond timely to queries, display effective troubleshooting skills, isolate problems and help implement the solution.
• • BE/ BTech - IT / Computer Science
• Knowledge in Networking and Firewalls • Some proficiency in Linux command line • Knowledge of common cloud technologies, especially Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Scripting
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.