• Please note that as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely. • Currently, we have an excellent opportunity for a talented Node.js Developer to join our growing Web department! Being a part of 10Clouds will give you the autonomy to grow as a professional and a chance to evolve within a culturally diversified environment.
• Designing architecture and implementing web applications using Node.js and derivative technologies • Working closely with the dispersed development team, client and project manager in SCRUM methodology • Ensuring that programming practices and code quality are respected • Supporting other engineers with your expertise when needed (knowledge sharing). • It’s great if you also have: • Experience with Vue.js framework • Basic knowledge of automated testing in Cypress • Experience with MS Azure environment.
• Strong experience in developing web applications using Node.js • Being comfortable with Express.js • Experience with version control systems, preferably Git • Willingness to work with front-end technologies from time to time • Hands-on experience with Linux/Unix environment • Very good English skills as we communicate in that language on a daily basis (Polish not required) • Eagerness to learn and constantly improve yourself • Being a team player focused on getting things done.
• You will cooperate with a big, international client on a daily basis. The project is aimed at creating and maintaining a platform supporting reporting processes. Additionally, you may be responsible for the work of other team members. More further, you will also take an active part in 10C internal initiatives (technical recruitment, mentoring, or estimation of pre-sale projects). • This is a great chance to join 10Clouds as remote culture is in our DNA!
• 10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world. • We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook, and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached. • We’ve practiced remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships, and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.
• Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 10 500 - 14 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible). • You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan).
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.