What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We’re looking for curious, enthusiastic, empathetic team members to solve problems, execute on ideas, advocate for the customer, and contribute to a team culture built on trust and mutual respect. As a Customer Support Specialist here, you’ll contribute to our goal of delighting the people who use our software. You’ll do this by being responsive to our customers when they have questions about how best to use our software, run into issues they need help with, and documenting our best practices. Your communication skills and ability to build lasting relationships with these clients will ensure they have everything they need to have a great experience using our software. You take what you learn from working with our customers and share that with the entire team in order to improve our product. • We believe the best products are created by teams who represent a broad range of ideas and perspectives. We value employees with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
You: • Know how to thoroughly test software. Push every button and peer into every corner. • Can multi-task and tame support tickets with the best of them. • Have contributed to a culture of meeting or exceeding product SLAs. • Are passionate about your role in helping customers achieve their missions, and ready to dig in and solve problems. • Are a thoughtful communicator and skilled collaborator. You listen and ask the right questions to understand a customer’s needs. You can effectively represent your ideas across different functions of your team. We’d be delighted if you bring any experience with: • Working with software engineers to creatively solve problems. • Help inform product development based on your domain expertise.
• A background in Higher Ed Accounting; at least 3 years.
• Kuali builds software solutions for higher education. We help our customers — colleges & universities — focus on providing a fantastic education to students by decreasing their administrative costs. We work in a competitive space, ripe for innovation, with users ready to be delighted. • Kuali has been voted a top place to work for 3 years in a row by the Salt Lake Tribune. We also made Forbes' list of America's Best Startup Employers for 2020. Not too shabby.
• Iterate to evolve • Cultivate openness • Act with accountability • Assume the best • Practice humility • Deliver amazing experiences • Make mistakes • As team members at Kuali, we learn from and teach each other, we practice transparency and empathy, and we delight in delivering value to our customers. • We work remotely, and have for years. Distributed work is in our bones, with a history of institutions working across state lines on open-source software for more than ten years. Our employees each work in the environment where they’re happiest, from Pennsylvania to Hawaii. We work consciously to create a collaborative and healthy remote work culture, and we travel to meet in person a few times each year.
• You will be part of the Kuali Financials team, working closely with Customer Success colleagues, who are focused on helping customers get the most value from their investment in our software, and the team-members who design and build our products. Customers use our Financials product to efficiently and effectively manage the complex accounting needs of higher education.
• Other things you should know: This team is (and has always been) fully remote. You’d be expected to have a suitable home working environment or alternative. We try to get together in person as a team or company 2-4 times a year.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.