What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We are currently looking for a User Experience (UX) Designer to help us understand our customers' business challenges and design a product vision that helps meet those needs. Our UX designers work with stakeholders, customers, and our agile development teams via user research, interviews, focus groups, and incorporate all their various and sometimes competing needs into a single user experience. They work with the development team to ensure that what the user eventually sees is something that will make their work easier. If you want to be a part of a team determined to design effective solutions and improve the web for government agencies, then we are looking for you.
• The ideal candidate has a desire for continual learning with excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills; is self-motivated, innovative, flexible and resilient, and receptive to critique and feedback. They are well-organized and able to handle multiple assignments and able to work effectively (independently and/or within teams) across functional areas in a collaborative environment.
• Has experience designing user experiences for new and existing web-based applications from concept to completion • Has experience designing workflows and experiences that are intuitive, effective, and accessible • Communicates ideas effectively through low and high fidelity mockups • Can design both a short term and long term UX vision for products • Thinks critically through complicated challenges to formulate solutions and collaborate with developers and analysts to implement approved designs
• Capital Technology Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Flexible work-from-home policy • Competitive compensation package • Medical, Dental, and Vision • Life Insurance • 401(k) with matching employer contribution • Liberal PTO vacation policy • Generous training allowance • Bonus incentive programs - employee referrals and performance-based rewards
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.