What language do you want to use Torre in?
• TeamSnap is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable & Billing Specialist to join our remote team. We’re looking for a team player who’s enthusiastic about the customer experience and excited to come in and assess and improve our accounts receivable process.
• Perform day-to-day functions of AR including billing, credit and adjustments, cash applications, and credit/collections activities • Maintain the product catalog and ensure appropriate revenue recognition rules are in place • Use data and analytics identify trends and system enhancement opportunities (i.e. pain points in the customer payment experience that result in support tickets) • Complete cost/benefit analyses and project recommendations to optimize customer billing and AR workflows • Partner with the Customer Success team to field and solve customer inquiries related to implementation, billing, and collections • Assist with system implementations and ongoing projects to improve billings and collections • Assist with month-end close process and reconciliationsAssist with internal and external audit support.
• Has mastered the ability to be detail-oriented, while also seeing the big picture. • Is comfortable with the administration and use of a subscription billing platform (Zuora is a plus) • You’re a process wonk with an eye for efficiency! You aren’t afraid to ask questions to improve processes. • Enthusiasm for partnering with other teams to design best practices and operational efficiencies, and provide ongoing education for implementation of these processes • Ability to telecommunicate with animals • Comfortable working with manual and automated processes • Track record of being a strong team player with great people/customer service and communication skills • Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills. • Bonus Points: • Experience in a SaaS • Experience with Zuora (or another subscription billing system) and SalesForce • Demonstrated professional experience using Excel and working with large data sets; experience with SQL is a plus • TeamSnap parent, customer, or an administrator.
• This role will partner closely with our finance and business operations teams to handle the daily operations and strategic goals of the accounts receivable cycle for our B2B business through management, maintenance, design and implementation of procedures for the entire order to cash process.
• 4+ years of relevant accounting, billing, and/or operations experience.
• TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to empowering play in youth sports. We value trust, communication, and fun more than big company policies. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos which lands us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” on the regular.
• Bring your real self. Celebrate what makes you unique. Part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity includes deepening our relationships with our employee resource groups (women, people of color, and LGBTQ+). Our ERGs partner regularly with the executive team and people experience team to hold TeamSnap accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
• Location: • We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other. While we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.