What language do you want to use Torre in?
• As Senior Technical Recruiter, you will ensure that Postscript continually identifies, attracts and recruits the very best, most qualified candidates for a wide-range of technical roles. Your scope will run the gamut of product, design and engineering, and you efforts will broadly impact these critical teams. You will work as a key resource, from sourcing and initial contact through interviews and accepted offer. You will partner very closely with hiring managers and actively contribute to the talent acquisition process, including defining roles and competencies, market mapping, and benchmarking compensation. You will serve as a key senior member of the Talent Acquisition team, and will partner with coworkers to continually upgrade our candidate experience, use of recruiting technology, and employer brand. Your efforts will be incredibly important to Postscript’s growth, as our ability to grow is directly impacted by your ability to recruit top talent. All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
• Identify, attract and recruit the very best, most qualified candidates for technical roles. Do so in line with company- and team-level goals. • Manage the end-to-end candidate experience, from initial contact with Postscript through accepted offer. • Source top tier candidates for all roles, including via outbound efforts, role-specific job boards and communities, and excellent use of sourcing technology. Access and nurture talent pools for evergreen roles, including fullstack engineering. • Partner very closely with hiring managers to define and launch roles. Develop job descriptions, core competencies, interview plans and sourcing strategies. • Partner very closely with hiring managers to continually optimize the role throughout the recruiting process. Serve as a go-to resource for market mapping, compensation benchmarking, and ongoing candidate feedback. • Ensure that all aspects of your assigned roles are well documented in our applicant tracking system. Fully utilize all other available recruiting technology to ensure the optimal hiring manager and candidate experience. • Work with the TA team to continually improve candidate experience and build our employer brand.
• Demonstrated familiarity with a broad range of technical roles, preferably in a SaaS business model • Demonstrated experience with a variety of sourcing methods and tools • Demonstrated experience with recruiting technology, including applicant tracking systems
• 5+ years experience as a technical recruiter at a high growth tech company. SaaS experience strongly preferred
• Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class go-to-market (GTM) organization.
• Individuals seeking employment at Postscript are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
• You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.