• Guild is hiring Bilingual Student Onboarding Specialists, who are fluent in both written and verbal Spanish. This role is responsible for helping students to maintain momentum and overcome barriers in the enrollment process of their chosen university. You will do this via phone, text, and email outreach. You will work with internal and external teams to curate an incredible student experience.
• Engage with newly approved students within 24 hours of their approval using text and phone outreach • Create a two way connection with students to become a trusted partner they can turn to when they are stuck in the enrollment process • Manage a student caseload of approximately 50 new students per week, ensuring that they are aware of their next steps, while also digging to understand what barriers might be preventing them from moving forward with their application • Consistently iterate on your process and the student experience to provide a speedy and seamless student experience through your funnel • Collaborate cross-functionally internally and externally -- across Student Enrollment, Client Success, and University Partnerships teams • Improve your approach through feedback and coaching, training programs, mentorship, and collaboration
• Fluency in both written and verbal Spanish communication • Strong organizational skills and attention to detail • Excellent time management • Ability to ask probing questions to understand the true barriers to student success • Willingness to persevere through challenges, while remaining positive and engaged • Demonstrated experience in achieving metrics on daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis • Determination to uncover solutions on your own, using the tools provided to you • Desire to champion change and not be satisfied with “good enough”
• Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion. • We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
• Experience using Salesforce and Google Suite • Data driven mindset and the ability to use insights from qualitative and quantitative sources to create a better student experience • Creative ability to connect with students, trying different outreach strategies until you find what works for that particular student
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.