• TeamSnap is seeking an Inside Sales Specialist to advance inbound leads through the sales process and close them within our small business customer segment. You should be a sales maven, awesome with people, and maniacal about hitting quotas, all while being a fantastic teammate who wants to make everyone around you better.
• You down with PPPG? Live by and champion our sales team values: process minded, product knowledge, performance oriented, and actually giving a s*** • You’ll own it! Fundamentally understand your business drivers and levers, and use data and metric analysis to evaluate your business, drive the strategy, and measure and communicate the results • You'll ensure that you take inbound leads through our defined qualification process and into the demo, quote, negotiation, and close phases • Demonstrating the product to potential customers via the web by focusing on the customer’s needs and ultimately helping them understand the benefits and value of using our software solution • Optimize the sales levers to produce the best possible full sales cycle conversion rate & close ratio • Responsibility for updated, accurate pipeline and CRM compliance (SFDC). You will build and nurture the pipeline, ultimately achieving revenue quota. • We're an iterative and fast-growing company. This job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications nor all of the things you'll do.
• Results Oriented - Experience exceeding new business sales goals • Lead From the Front - You have no sense of entitlement, but instead control the controllables: activity and attitude and you’re always looking to improve your game • Strong Business Acumen - Knowledge of sales performance analytics and interpreting results. You know your business drivers and what levers to pull to get better • Excellent communicator - Strong professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills a must • Customer Focused -The customer is at the center of everything you do • Team Focused - You love your team and they love you. • Demonstrated drive to solve problems in a team environment, leading with high energy and a positive attitude • You take what you do seriously, but you do not take yourself seriously. Those without a sense of humor need not apply. • Ability to travel occasionally, including but not limited to our annual company meeting, periodic sales team meetings throughout the year, potential trade shows, and potential client visits • Experience in an ever-changing and evolving sales organization. You’re comfortable with change.
• 4 year college degree preferred • Typically, 1-2+ years overall sales experience including:1-2+ years track record of successful individual contributor experience in new business development.
• TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to empowering play in youth sports. We value trust, communication, and fun more than big company policies. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos which lands us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” on the regular.
• Bring your real self. Celebrate what makes you unique. Part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity includes deepening our relationships with our employee resource groups (women, people of color, and LGBTQ+). Our ERGs partner regularly with the executive team and people experience team to hold TeamSnap accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
• This position will report to our Manager, Inside Sales
• Location: • We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other. While we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.