• We are looking for a responsible and reliable Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. This is an entry level job but offers opportunities to learn a great deal about startup culture! A great opportunity for MBA candidates or graduates of mass communications/public relations programs — you're going to be interfacing with a wide variety of professionals, artists, customers and investors! • Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. You'll ensure that day-to-day operations of the CEO are both cohesive and efficient. • You'll be essential ground-level research and communications, helping brief the CEO on key conversations and discussions. This job will be done remotely due to COVID-19 for the time being, so complete trust and transparency is essential.
• Organize and schedule appointments for Executive Team • Conduct in-depth research on a variety of topics, from marketplaces to investors, potential candidates to competitors • Plan and schedule Zoom meetings, town halls, etc. • Book travel arrangements • Assist with office purchases • Assist with projects and tasks when needed
• Prior experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Admin assistance preferred, but will consider a recent college graduate • Strong organizational skills • Strong ability to multitask • Comfortable working in a fast paced startup environment • Strong attention to detail • Problem solver • Hard working • Excellent time management skills • Excellent written and verbal skills
• The/Studio is on a mission to democratize the supply chain by giving access to world-class manufacturing systems to every small business, artist and brand. We leverage years of experience within manufacturing to empower every creator with a platform rivaling the biggest lifestyle brands. • We are an American company with almost 150 staff globally in the United States, China, Philippines and Romania. The company raised an $11M • Series A from top Silicon Valley investors, is profitable, and we already have traction on our next big product offering; a marketplace for SMBs to work directly with factories for great inventory, quickly and affordably. • In a world increasingly bearish about small businesses and local entrepreneurs, we’re taking the lead in believing in — and empowering — the little guy. If you’re passionate about empowering local businesses, cutting-edge artists and hyper-local brands, The/Studio has a role for you.
• APPLICATIONS FROM AROUND WORLD ARE ACCEPTED. WE ARE AN ALL-REMOTE TEAM WITH AN OPERATIONS BASED IN LOS ANGELES, CA.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.