What language do you want to use Torre in?
This role requires robust knowledge of the AP and AR process, understanding of basic GAAP and financial reporting processes and extremely strong attention to detail. Hyperscience is looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment that is looking to grow and further develop their career.
• Accounts Receivable: Operate the recurring billing cycle by setting billing details, ensuring accurate and timely billing operation and invoicing processes, and sending invoices to customers • Communicate internally with Sales, CX and Accounting to ensure accurate billing and understand and resolve payment delays and billing queries • Work with accounting team to develop strategies to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of AR policies and procedures • Handle incoming payments and payment-related inquiries on a variety of channels (email, phone, and internal systems) • Communicate with past-due customers answering any questions or objections the client may have regarding their payment, payment terms, or original agreement, all while maintaining the highest level of professionalism • Report on collection and billing activities, Days Sales Outstanding (DSO), and accounts receivable aging status; meet and develop billing and collection related KPIs/SLAs • Accounts Payable: Ensure that steps for vetting and getting approval for vendors and contractors are followed • Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment. Ensure all invoices are paid in a timely and accurate manner in compliance with internal policies. • Categorize and reconcile credit card transactions and upload to accounting system • Work with accounting team to develop strategies to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of AP policies and procedures • Set up new vendors in bill.com and be product expert for this software • Manage our expense reimbursement platform (Expensify), support our employees with submitting their accurate and timely monthly reports and ensure internal policies are being followed • Support monthly AP close activities including but not limited to balance sheet reconciliations and expense accruals. Assist the accounting team with any close inquiries • Report on accounts payables activities, Avg Days Payable, and aging as we manage working capital and cash management
• SaaS/Technology start-up experience extremely beneficial • Advanced working knowledge of Office, Excel and G Suite; experience working with NetSuite, Hyperion Essbase, Quickbooks, Salesforce, Bill.com, Expensify preferred • Previous experience with global tax requirements and working with tax software • Understanding of basic GAAP and financial reporting processes • Strong communication, organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills • High level of quality awareness, accuracy, and attention to detail • Sense of urgency and customer-oriented mindset • Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and incredibly fun work environment • Unwavering commitment to integrity and confidentiality.
• The Finance team at Hyperscience is responsible for supporting the strategic growth of Hyperscience in an ever-changing environment and for enhancing the company's general accounting and financial operations. Finance team members are responsible for all day-to-day Accounting and Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) activities, ensuring optimal reporting, governance, analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and decision making. • We are growing rapidly and in this role, the AP/AR Associate will help lead efforts to build upon and scale our processes around Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables for our US operations.
• Payables/Receivables/Billing/Collections background with at least 2 years experience • Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred but not required.
• Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed. • Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automation, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x. • Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 150 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
• We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
• The role will report directly to our Accounting Manager.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.