What does BPM stand for? Innovation, opportunity, community, diversity, inclusivity, flexibility and so much more. B-P-M stands for “Because People Matter,” because at our core, our people drive everything we do and how we do it.
We are a forward-thinking, full-service accounting firm providing modern solutions to businesses across the globe. We focus on comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services for our clients, and we provide our people and our community with the resources to lead meaningful and purposeful lives.
While we are one of the largest California-based accounting firms, our flexible work locations and schedules mean we have professionals across the continent. BPM offers a rich diversity in clients, industries, and overall work. Our teams and our clients drive us to provide quality services and ignite unique insights and ideas that contribute to our continued success. Our clients come from different backgrounds and industries, which keep our people intellectually challenged every day.
Our initiatives and ideals lead to our continued recognition as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area and beyond. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
About the Role:
BPM is looking for a highly-motivated and experienced CRM Marketing Specialist and business application analyst to manage our Client Experience Platform, our in-house CRM and pipeline management system. In this role, you will:
1. Serve as the go-to expert for all things CRM within the Firm, leading adoption, CRM related marketing innovations and pipeline management.
2. Work directly with Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Business Development Officer and Technology Product Manager to bring business operation needs to life. Including, but not limited to reporting, enhancements, new technologies and more.
3. Plan the strategy and roadmap for CRM adoption alongside prioritizing day-to-day CRM needs
4. Liaise with business leaders and stakeholders to identify areas of business growth for the application and prioritize business needs in an agile pipeline
5. Influence the roadmap for long term growth of the CRM system to position it as the primary application driving top line business processes
6. Document business requirements and liaise with internal application platform architect to ensure enhancements are targeted as prioritized by the primary business stakeholders.
7. Own the business’s pipeline data to ensure KPIs and top line BI metrics are presented to the business leaders as needed for predictive analysis for opportunity management.
While this person will require strong business analysis and organizational skills, the CRM Marketing Specialist will constantly examine and monitor best practices to ensure retention levels are as high as possible. We are looking for the perfect blend of business operations and marketing technical skills.
This role will be part of the Marketing & Corporate Development Team’s growing Digital Marketing vertical. Serious candidates must have relevant experience and be looking for opportunities to advance in the Digital Marketing space.
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.