What language do you want to use Torre in?
This role is suited to someone from an in-house B2B marketing background, with strong digital marketing skills. Experience working for a software or digital professional services company would be great.
• Working closely with Directors to shape and execute an effective marketing strategy • Running PPC and paid advertising campaigns • Managing and growing our presence on paid and organic social channels, particularly LinkedIn and Twitter • Creating keyword strategies for SEO and auditing our website to improve rankings • Planning and managing our content calendar to incorporate consistent thought leadership, blogs, case studies, videos and potentially podcasts • Liaising with copywriters where necessary • Running effective email campaigns • Building new prospect data lists and managing our CRM system (Hubspot) to keep our data ‘clean’ and fit for purpose • Ensuring our strategy builds relationships, generates leads and creates desirable commercial outcomes • Utilising account-based marketing techniques where appropriate • Exploring mutually beneficial partnership with relevant industry experts • Arranging virtual events to drive engagement with prospective clients • Staying on top of trends and competitor activities • Tracking and reporting on key metrics using Google Analytics and other monitoring tools • Assisting with bids and proposals
• Strong B2B in-house marketing experience • Previous experience in software/digital professional services company would be advantageous • Expert PPC skills • Past success with organising and running successful virtual events • Comfortable working in a standalone post with a self-starter attitude
• We’re a multi-award-winning digital product development agency, supporting clients in corporations, charities, government and start-ups since 2009
• Bit Zesty is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
• From the beginning, we established remote working practices. We believe it gives our team a better work-life balance, more autonomy and flexibility, plus helps us to do our bit in preserving the environment. As long as you can make it to client meetings, you’ll work from home the rest of the time.
• Fully remote working - no more early starts or stressful commutes • Flexible working hours depending on your role • High spec kit including MacBook Air, iPhone, Jabra headset, happy lamp and more to help you get the most out of your home office • 25 days of annual leave plus public holidays and a day off for your birthday • Health and wellness contribution towards your gym membership or fitness app • Support for professional studies • Private medical insurance • Regular virtual team activities • An open, dynamic and collaborative digital working culture
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.