What language do you want to use Torre in?
AYTM “Ask Your Target Market” is looking to hire a CRM Administrator to lead our efforts to implement and optimize Salesforce CRM. The right candidate must have extensive experience standing up new instances of Salesforce CRM, customizing for proper usage & tracking, overseeing data quality, managing data flows and maintaining CRM ongoing.
• Interface with CRM internal clients to develop an optimized CRM infrastructure flow and gather specifications with the intent to stand up a fresh instance of Salesforce CRM. • Develop Salesforce CRM to specifications working closely with the development team to enrich CRM with data from multiple sources. • Customize CRM to meet the everyday management of sales leadership and CRM users. • Build dashboards for sales, operations, finance & executive leadership to gain a comprehensive view into sales pipeline, revenue, activity reporting, etc. • Partner with marketing to develop proper campaign tracking, lead funnels & attributions models. • Administer Salesforce instance including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups. • Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views, and troubleshoot issues. • Develop training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce users. • Maintain database integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management. • Manage all sales related technical resources and migration of data into Salesforce. • Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users. • Provide continual process improvement oversight to recognize and implement ways to improve usage of the CRM through automating basic everyday tasks. • Implement & maintain third party applications & integrations. • Partner with finance & operations teams to maximize usage of CRM to streamline reporting and analysis work currently being done today in homegrown systems.
• Demonstrated skills using process builder, sharing rules, workflow, formulas, and report and dashboard building. • Strong understanding of the sales process, sales cycle, sales prospecting, and use of CRM as a sales tool. • Proven experience integrating Salesforce CRM with third-party applications and internal legacy systems that work across all areas of operations, finance and sales. • Strong database and relational database skills (understanding foreign keys, junction objects, etc.). • Familiarity with ETL and data migrations. • Experience with SOQL, Salesforce.com Developer Certification or equivalent experience preferred but not required. • Responsive with high attention to detail and the ability to effectively create solutions for problems/challenges. • Patience to effectively train others on systems & processes. • Ability to gather specifications/needs and turn those into solutions. • Excellent data analysis skills with the ability to discern meaning from patterns and spot trends from data. • Must have excellent English language written and verbal communications skills. Bilingual in Russian a huge +.
• 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce is required, experience in other CRMs such as Hubspot or Sharpspring is a plus, especially if you have migrated from these systems into Salesforce. Must have prior experience developing a new instance of Salesforce. • Salesforce Administration Certification is required.
• AYTM is a market research automation platform and the secret weapon that drives agile innovation for some of the largest consumer brands and agencies in the world. Researchers are empowered to conduct sophisticated research with a click of a button from a powerful but easy to use interface - cutting down the time to insights from days or weeks to hours. This researcher powered, iterative approach to actionable insights collection improves competitiveness, speed to market and revenue. • Run a full range of quantitative research, collaborate on survey design in real-time and launch complex sophisticated research tests including max-diff, choice-based conjoint, automated TURF, pricing optimization and more in minutes. Gain access to over 60 million consumers via our integrated panel, which provides best-in-class levels of trust and quality, and real-time pricing with guaranteed delivery times. Tap into our flexible service options that unlock access to our team of research automation experts, when you need them (and not when you don’t).
• This is a full-time, remote-work position; we are open to English speaking Non-US global contractors or US based employees. However, US based employees should reside within the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, MI, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, TX or VT
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.