What language do you want to use Torre in?
The Platform Architect is a vital role in Lev's largest and most complex implementations. While typically dedicated to a small number of clients at a time, they are the consultant responsible for enterprise technical architecture across multiple Salesforce products and between third-party systems. Salesforce products frequently used include Marketing Cloud and Sales/Service Cloud, but at times include Pardot, Heroku, and other marketing-related Salesforce solutions. This individual has a passion for a wide range of technologies that allows them to find sophisticated solutions to complex problems that are scalable while being transferable to internal or external team members for long term support. Their in-depth knowledge of data administration, APIs, and web development enables this individual to find the ideal platform to perform tasks and contribute to the development of custom applications on these systems. They are the ultimate consultant/architect, are not restricted by standard product functionality and navigate the need to create custom tools that complement current and upcoming standard product functionality with a customer's ability to support these tools ongoing. In addition to their role in client engagements, the Platform Architect also strives to contribute to innovative tools to streamline the effectiveness of our team members. They will provide ad hoc support to our sales team and client escalations.
• Act as a key member of the Salesforce implementation project team and be responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping client business requirements to systems and technical requirements • Advise clients on the deployment or optimization of their Salesforce applications, which can include demonstration of key capabilities and features, project implementation guidance, deployment best practices, and answering questions on the latest Salesforce platform best practices • Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Project Manager • Define detailed solutions based on clients’ business needs taking into consideration their current environment and limitations • Develop proof-of-concept to validate solution feasibility • Perform hands-on build work to create technical solutions on the Salesforce platform • Manage solution related documentation • Understand enterprise database design and create ERD diagrams that complement the data schemas required by the proposed solution • Ability to travel to locations throughout the U.S. and Canada (up to 25% based on client needs). • Perform other duties as required and assigned
• Full-stack development experience or database development experience • Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools • Salesforce Certifications (Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV, or other SFDC certification also acceptable) • Client engagement skills • Strong problem solving skills • Effective communication skills, both written and verbal • Self starter who is able to work independently and as part of a team • Ability to analyze, design, and/or optimize functional or technical requirements • Ability to handle confidential information • Strong technical aptitude and an ability to learn new technologies quickly • Ability to maintain a balance between scalable solutions without over-engineering • Ability to confidently lead client facing discussions and presentations with stakeholders from both technical and business backgrounds • Strong attention to detail • Effective prioritization and time management skills • Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment • Strives to deliver work that is consistently accurate, timely, and of high quality • Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent experience • Preferred: • 8+ years of experience in consulting/professional services • 3+ years experience with Sales/Service Cloud configurations and custom development • 2+ years experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud • 2+ years experience working with Marketing teams
• Lev is a digital consultancy that works with marketers to level up their customer experience using Salesforce products. • We’re a marketing-focused consultancy that’s all about improving the customer experience. We weave strategy and expertise into every solution to level up customer engagement and drive marketing success. While Salesforce gives organizations the foundation and flexibility to power even the most complicated businesses, Lev helps you put plans into action so you can get the most out of your investment. • As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, we’re building a team of marketing strategy experts that helps brands leverage Salesforce products to better connect with their customers. We have offices in Indiana and Arizona, and remote workers across the country. We hire the best and brightest in the industry. Sound like you? Keep reading.
• Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.