What language do you want to use Torre in?
When was the last time you experienced the impact of your work? Our Curriculum Specialist thrives on building meaningful relationships with educators. With that comes the unique opportunity to touch lives across the world and experience first-hand the difference your hard work makes. McGraw Hill is looking for an experienced and strategic Curriculum Specialist supporting the Western Region.
• Fostering relationships and leveraging knowledge to increase sales. • Making highly effective presentations of our products to potential customers. • Conducting professional development and in-service training of all products for new and current users. • Demonstrating a thorough understanding of all products. • Building strong relationships with sales team members.
• Ability to develop a rapport with an audience and effectively and strategically respond to audience questions. •Ability to self-manage work time. • Ability to clearly maintain communications with peers, partners, and customers. • Must be able to frequently travel overnight (85%). • Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis. • Must have a valid driver's license. • Must live near a major metropolitan airport in the Western Region (i.e. Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, Oregon, etc.). • Previous teaching experience with McGraw Hill K-12 programs a plus. • Previous Professional Development experience highly preferred.
• Curriculum Specialists are responsible for providing thorough product training and presentations to prospective customers in an effort to drive increased sales revenue. This position will primarily support customers using McGraw Hill’s Secondary (Grades 6-12) Math and Science Programs.
• Bachelor's degree. • Five plus years of teaching or other classroom experience, preferably in Secondary Math and/or Science.
• At McGraw Hill, we empower the curious. Our market-leading innovations create a brighter future for learners, educators and institutions around the globe. • Our vision: Unlock the full potential of each learner. • Our mission: Accelerate learning through intuitive, engaging, efficient and effective experiences.
• We have a collective passion for the work we do and a curiosity to find new solutions. If you share our determination, together we will drive learning forward. • As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
• Report to Director of Professional Learning.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.