What language do you want to use Torre in?
Veeva is a market-leading software company with a focus on product excellence. We are building a mobile development team that will bring mobile apps to many of our applications with an initial focus on our core Veeva Vault platform and our patient-facing mobile application for clinical trials. We write natively in Swift and Kotlin to get the best performance and usability on each platform. Veeva is a Work Anywhere company so you can work at home or in an office. The mobile team will have its hub in the Los Angeles, CA area with team members also in Latin America.
• Own end-to-end development of an iOS or Android application as part of a team • Accelerate the growth and development of Latin America team members • Work very closely with product managers who are working every day with customers • Collaborate with teams working on other applications, so we all get better
• You need to be a team-first type of person because that is the environment we are building.
• 5+ years of software engineering experience and have to love doing development. • 2+ years of Mobile experience
• Veeva builds enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster.
• Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
• Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
• Work Anywhere environment 1% Giving. Ask us about it. • Company culture that is committed Customer Success and Employee Success for the long term • Mexico City
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.