What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to further strengthen our inhouse salesforce admin and support team in the U.S. As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be in direct contact with our salesforce.com users, shaping their everyday salesforce.com experience and at the same time monitoring and improving the overall system. To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience with the salesforce.com services as well as being motivated to work in a global team. You should also be able to identify new improvement opportunities and proactively address user concerns. • Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
• First point of contact for all salesforce users in USA and CAN for salesforce.com related questions • Analyzing reported software issues together with the global salesforce team • Coordination of the solution investigation processes with the team and stakeholders and transparent communication into the organization • Implementation of salesforce.com customizations in Salesforce Sales Cloud including Process builder, Workflows, Page layouts, Profile and permission sets, …. • Creation of reports and dashboards for business stakeholders • Monitoring the overall system health and performance and pro-active engagement of the salesforce engineers in solving any maintenance or system administrative issues. • Providing sustainable and long term solutions for reported issues • Development of target group specific content for a large group of customers and partners • Shared ownership of the CRM channel in the US and Canada
• Experience with international salesforce instances (optional) • Excellent analytical, technology and problem-solving skills • Proficiency with Salesforce.com including salesforce object model, layouts, Workflows, Process Builder, permissions, roles and logical formulas • Experience with Jira or Trello preferred • English and Spanish(optional) speaker
• >1 years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator • Salesforce certified – optional
• hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.