• We’re looking for a fleet-focused content creator to produce various types of content (think keyword-centric blog posts, white papers, landing pages, social media, etc.), to expand our company’s digital footprint, connect with our vast market of fleet professionals and generate leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail and excellent project management skills. You must be naturally curious, constantly researching and fostering a deeper understanding of our target market and its needs. • This role is a direct contributor to the growth of our organization and a key player on the content marketing team. The main goal? To grow top-of-the-funnel lead generation and conversions. Be sure to mention coffee in your application so we know you actually read this.
• Help grow and nurture our lead database by creating regular, quality content and measuring its effectiveness across marketing channels • Strategize and develop various types of content like blog posts, white papers, landing pages, email marketing campaigns, webinars, infographics and more to connect with our audience of fleet managers and other personas • Manage all aspects of Fleetio's social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn) • Curate a social media calendar and regularly monitor platforms for engagement • Collaborate with other content marketers, designers, web developers, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts to gather information and produce relevant content • Use your knowledge of SEO to craft content that will rank • Stay curious, immersing yourself in our industry and target audience to understand what content will be most relevant, engaging and timely • Stay creative, consistently brainstorming ideas for the next content opportunity • Use marketing analytics to optimize and scale content initiatives and measure success
• Experience working in the transportation, automotive or fleet sector (or adjacent industry) a huge plus • Exceptional written and verbal communication skills -- the ability to tell a compelling story is key • Experience producing and optimizing content to drive online lead generation and measuring success • Knowledge and experience implementing SEO best practices • Experience managing corporate social media accounts • A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven -- think scale! • Strong analytical skills, ensuring all content marketing efforts are measured and optimized • Excellent organizational skills to work independently and efficiently, managing projects with many moving parts and always brainstorming the next project • Strong collaboration skills to work with many roles within Fleetio • Exceptional research skills to allow for a deep dive into the industry and conversations with customers, prospects and team members • Working knowledge of design tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and/or Canva a plus
• 2+ years of experience in content marketing, preferably in a B2B SaaS/software focused role
• Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage their fleet operations. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge, with raving fans and new customers signing up every day.
• Fleetio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
• This application is not intended to and does not create a contract or offer of employment. Employment with Fleetio is at will.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.