What language do you want to use Torre in?
• The Virtual Events Marketing Manager reports to the Sr. Marketing Manager, Events, and is part of the demand generation team at 15Five. The purpose of this role is to drive lead generation and brand awareness through weekly thought leadership webinars and other virtual event formats. These virtual events should highlight your creativity and be engaging, interactive, and beneficial to our audience. Success in this role will come from out-of-the-box thinking, impeccable attention to detail, and strong relationship building skills.
• Virtual Event Marketing Planning • Own and execute 15Five’s Virtual Event Marketing Plan • Drive marketing-influenced pipeline and generate MQLs through weekly thought leadership webinars and other virtual event formats • Develop and complete OKR’s based on RevOrg goals • Virtual Event Marketing Operations • Create project scope and work collaboratively with other departments to autonomously lead virtual event operations including content development, creative/design production, speaker coordination, partner management and sourcing, budget, and logistics • Collaborate closely with Demand Generation, Content, Design, and Sales Teams • Plan and coordinate weekly thought-leadership webinars to drive top-of-funnel lead generation and brand awareness • Work closely with Marketing Ops to ensure proper attribution and success metrics are created • Virtual Event Promotion and Analytics • Create and execute Virtual Event promotion s leveraging email, social, and paid advertising as well as other channels • Work cross-functionally with RevOrg to promote events, drive registrations, and ensure prospect attendance. • Coordinate and execute creative promotional campaigns such as social media contests and direct mail giveaways • Track and analyze metrics to evaluate post-event success and ROI
• 4+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in event marketing, content marketing, and/or demand generation • Knowledge and understanding of event marketing and demand generation • Proven track record of coordinating and executing virtual events end-to-end • Experience with virtual event platforms such as Zoom, ON24, and YouTube Live • Highly organized with an ability to manage resources, budget, vendors, partners, and internal team • Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously • Highly adaptable and can problem-solve quickly • You are creative, innovative and can think outside-the-box • Excellent communication skills both written and oral • Experience with marketing and sales software such as Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, WordPress, and landing page builders
• AREAS OF FOCUS • Virtual Event Marketing Planning • Virtual Event Marketing Operations • Virtual Event Promotion and Analytics
• 15Five is a people and performance platform that instantly upgrades each and every manager. It works by combining employee engagement, continuous performance management, and manager effectiveness software with education, services, and community. At the heart of our approach is Best-Self Management, an evidence-inspired strategy for cultivating world-class managers and transforming organizations by unlocking every employee’s potential. With our holistic solution, CEOs, HR leaders, and managers create highly-engaged, high-performing organizations. • We work with over 2,000 forward-thinking companies that use our solution to bring out the best in their people, including big brand names like Credit Karma, WP Engine, Adobe, and Fitbit. 15Five is backed by Next 47, Origin Ventures, Point Nine Capital, and Matrix Partners. Its headquarters are based in San Francisco, with offices in New York and Raleigh, NC. The company is working 100% remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, womxn and other underrepresented folx tend to only apply when they check every box. So, if you think you have what it takes but don't necessarily meet every single point listed below, please apply - you could be exactly who we are looking for!
• We’re excited to continue building out a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. To support our people, 15Five believes in flexible working arrangements, non-gendered Parental Leave, Flexible Time Off, Sick Time Off and extensive training and development including but not limited to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Best-Self Management, strengths discovery and alignment, and Manager specific development opportunities.
• This is a full-time, salaried exempt position. The typical work week will be Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm (flexible), working an expected 40+ hours/week. The ability to accommodate early-morning or after-hours meetings minimum 4 days a week is a must due to support efforts across various time zones.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.