• Slync.io is seeking a creative and self-motivated individual to join our product management team. We are seeking an individual to lead the product management cycle from start to finish. To qualify for this role, you should possess at least 7 years of experience managing the software development cycle, including creating the road map. Enterprise (software suite) experience is critical for this role (supply chain is a huge plus). This key position will drive continued innovation as we expand our cloud-based platform in the global logistics space. The Director of Product Management will work closely with the Chief Product Officer, engineering, solutions, support, marketing, and sales teams to bring new solutions to the market quickly. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the execution of the product development cycle from strategic planning to enablement activities and ensuring the product’s success and market fit.
• Partner with CPO/CTO and executive team to define product strategy and delivery • Ensure product vision and requirements are designed with scalability and long-term vision in mind • Extract and analyze customer and network data to identify areas of business process improvement • Achieve customer success through a whole product approach: make our customers wildly successful by driving end-to-end initiatives that deliver high-impact, delightful products, in close collaboration with sales, customer success, and marketing • Deeply understand the needs and problems of our customers and their end users • Experience in Supply Chain, including Inventory Management and Warehouse Management is preferred. • Lead cross-functional team across research, design and development to design, test and pilot products • Enthusiastic and able to collaborate well with others, including remote teams • Knowledgeable in technology, experience with Enterprise software and/ or SaaS a plus • Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment • Highly organized, able to multi-task and adapt quickly to changing priorities • Ability to translate complicated business problems into easily understood solutions • Ability to work effectively across various groups, including engineering, professional services, customer support, marketing and sales
• 7+ years product management or related experience. • 2+ years metadata product management experience
• Slync.io is the first purpose-built operating system for global logistics. Our vision is to integrate multi-enterprise supply chain collaboration onto one, easy-to-use Logistics Orchestration® platform that connects all the disparate internal and external systems across an end-to-end supply chain seamlessly, together. By radically enhancing every partner's digital capabilities and automation workflows, we are helping all participants in global logistics ecosystem — including shippers, carriers, forwarders, LSPs, and suppliers regardless of the industry. • Slync.io is revolutionizing the way that companies interact, experience and exchange value throughout the global supply chain. • Slync.io is accomplishing this by integrating information and data from a host of sources – email, Excel, legacy systems, partner programs, internal IT systems – and offers companies better visibility of their data, intelligent insights, automated workflows, and exception management tools.
• Slync.io is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
• Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization. Slync.io is an e-Verify company.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.